WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files which are stored on your computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to your website visit on our site. Cookies help to improve your visit to our website by helping with the following:
- Remembering settings, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- Remembering information you've given (e.g. your postcode) so you don't need to keep entering it
- Measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs Please note that cookies can't harm your computer and we do not store personally identifiable information in cookies we use on this website. We're giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with UK legislation, and to make sure we're honest and clear about your privacy when using our website. Please be assured that we're working on a number of other privacy and cookie-related improvements to the website.
THE COOKIES WE USE
For further information about the Cookies DC Storm uses please visit their Cookie Information page.
OTHER 3RD PARTY COOKIES WE MAY USE
When you visit our website, you may notice some cookies that are collecting information for other websites. For example, if you visit a page that has video content, cookies from YouTube may be served. We do not control the setting of these cookies and we recommend you visit the third party websites for more information. Please find a list of some third party cookies you may find present on this website and links to their specific cookie information:
- Google Adwords
HOW DO I CONTROL OR DELETE COOKIES?
If cookies are not enabled on your computer is could mean that your experience with our website will be impacted. However, if you want to control or delete cookies you can do so. Information on deleting cookies or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutCookies.org. To reiterate though, by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Note: 'Us' refers to Adido 'You', 'User(s)', 'Visitor' refers to any person who uses this website.
This Web site is owned and controlled by Adido Limited.
The Information we may gather:
- Non-personally-identifiable information:
- As a standard practise, Adido Limited assigns a random number to each user for anonymously tracking content preferences and traffic patterns. This random number lets us keep track of "how many" times users are doing specific things - like visiting our site each month - without really knowing who those users are (unless they specifically tell us). We analyse this data for trends and statistics, such as which parts of our site users are visiting and how long they spend there. We also gather information about what users are searching for. We use all this information in order to improve our content, plan site enhancements, and measure overall site effectiveness.
- Personally identifiable information:
- General: In certain areas of this Site, we require that you provide us with personally-identifiable information, in order to be able to use that portion or those portions of this Site. If you submit a request for more information from us, the information you submit will only be used by Adido Limited. Our lists are private and are never sold to any third parties. If you have any queries about this policy please feel free to contact us.